Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

RTE All the plugins do not show

Level 1

In our default configuration of the RTE we have enable a large number of widgets. When the edit dialog for a component opens and the dialog is to narrow; not all the widgets show. Is there a way to have them wrap?

Edited for clarity and grammar.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

The widgets do wrap by default so if you aren't seeing widgets you have configured to be there my guess is you are experiencing some sort of javascript error, or browser compatibility issue. When you open the dialog if you expand the size of the dialog do the widgets you expect to see show up? What browser and which version of AEM are you working with? 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10
Here is a previous community thread that may help and discusses how to add custom widgets to the RTE. See http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1215571       

Level 1

The issue is not with the functionality of the widgets. it is with the placement of the widgets. When the dialog opens and it too narrow to show all the widget in one row some of the widget get hidden. The questions is How do we get the widgets to appear in multiple rows?

Level 1

Yes when you increase the size of the dialog all the widgets are shown.

Correct answer by
Level 8

The widgets do wrap by default so if you aren't seeing widgets you have configured to be there my guess is you are experiencing some sort of javascript error, or browser compatibility issue. When you open the dialog if you expand the size of the dialog do the widgets you expect to see show up? What browser and which version of AEM are you working with?