Expand my Community achievements bar.

Rollout Configs Dropdown not working

Level 2

Hi Team,

I have been trying to setup rollout configs on the blue print and live copy pages. For some reason I am not able to view or open the rollout configs drop down. I checked for any js errors and other errors in error log. I didn't see anything. I am able to click the multi-field to add the rollout configs. But when I click the drop-down to select the rollout configs, it just doesn't respond. When I checked the JCR node for that particular page from crxde, I see the rollout configs set up. I see the property cq:rolloutConfigs as String[] with "Push on Modify", "Activate on Blueprint Activation". But when I go to siteadmin and open the properties of that page and try to edit the rollout configs, it show nothing. And when I try to add, the drop down doesn't respond.

If anyone has faced this issue, please do let me know. This is happening in only our production environment. I tried many ways to make it work, but I am not able to. I checked in JCR to make sure I have the right set of actions setup for rollout configs and they are all good. 

Thanks,

Narendra N

3 Replies

Level 10

This looks like a bug - please open a ticket with support. You may require a hotfix and they will need to investigate more. 

Level 10

We have seen a lot of MSM and LiveCopy questions - we will add this to our list of Ask the AEM Community Experts webinars that we will give in 2017.