Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Richtext's plugins doesn't see well in IE9! Help me please...

Level 3

Hi!

We have a problem with richtext the plugins doesn't see well in IE9. In Chrome and other version of IE work perfectly.

Any help regarding this appreciated?

Thanks.

K.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

OOB css comes from here /etc/clientlibs/granite/coralui2/optional/rte/css/cui-rte.css

and as you mentioned, some of them may get override for other css added. and in such cases, we may have to add extra css like what you have done to handle the same.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 3

i'm using AEM 6.0 SP 2.0, try to find a solution i see this code in (/etc/designs/mynamespace/css_common/css/base.css):

/* Bootstrap overrides */
* {
  -webkit-box-sizing: content-box;
     -moz-box-sizing: content-box;
          box-sizing: content-box;
}
*:before,
*:after {
  -webkit-box-sizing: content-box;
     -moz-box-sizing: content-box;
          box-sizing: content-box;
}

and my richtext have the property externalStyleSheets = /etc/clientlibs/mynamespace/components/css/rte.css

in that css add the previously code and now work perfectly, but in fact i don't know why works fine with this change!

Greetings K.

Correct answer by
Level 10

OOB css comes from here /etc/clientlibs/granite/coralui2/optional/rte/css/cui-rte.css

and as you mentioned, some of them may get override for other css added. and in such cases, we may have to add extra css like what you have done to handle the same.

Level 3

Well my previously solution carry me some bugs, right now i include in my externalStyleSheets = /etc/clientlibs/mynamespace/components/css/rte.css the next:

/* Bootstrap overrides for ie9 toolbar*/
button.x-btn-text {
         box-sizing: border-box;
}

and works fine, and its just a change for me and doesn't affect others teams, i think was a better solution, Thanks smacdonald2008 and bsloki for your attention and answers.