Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Resource resolver

Level 6

I added an entry in resource resolver factory and saved it. If i access any page based on new rule i am getting below error

Caused by: org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly.SightlyException: Cannot find class apps.sling.servlet.errorhandler.ResponseStatus.
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly.impl.compiler.SightlyJavaCompilerService.getInstance(SightlyJavaCompilerService.java:126)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly.impl.engine.extension.use.JavaUseProvider.getPOJOFromRepository(JavaUseProvider.java:125)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly.impl.engine.extension.use.JavaUseProvider.provide(JavaUseProvider.java:112)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly.impl.engine.extension.use.UseRuntimeExtension.call(UseRuntimeExtension.java:87)
    ... 158 common frames omitted

In browser

Internal error (no Exception to report)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

ok, so you do these activities:

1. create a mapping from /content/support to / (using the resource resolver configuration in the webconsole)
  2. now you create a /content/my/support/consumer/home, which you can access via /support/home.html
  3. Now you add a component to this page using the editmode; it it isn't placed in /content/my/support/consumer/home/jcr:content/mycomponent, but rather in /consumer/home/jcr:content/mycomponent.

Is this correct?

(Why do you create a mapping on an authoring environment?)

kind regards,
Jörg

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Please post the code you are using so the community can view it. This will help community members providing help.   

Employee Advisor

Hi

can you be more specific, what entry you have added to the (OSGI config?) of the resource resolver factory?

kind regards,
Jörg

Level 6

Hi

Adding some components to page crashes the page. It creates a node in resource resolver mapping path. After deleting the node it works fine

For example if i create a mapping  /content/my/support:/

Creating a page under /content/my/support/consumer/home will work fine. Adding a buggy component creates a node /consumer/home in root path of crx. After deleting it works fine

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

ok, so you do these activities:

1. create a mapping from /content/support to / (using the resource resolver configuration in the webconsole)
  2. now you create a /content/my/support/consumer/home, which you can access via /support/home.html
  3. Now you add a component to this page using the editmode; it it isn't placed in /content/my/support/consumer/home/jcr:content/mycomponent, but rather in /consumer/home/jcr:content/mycomponent.

Is this correct?

(Why do you create a mapping on an authoring environment?)

kind regards,
Jörg