Expand my Community achievements bar.

Req: SAML Single Sign On Integration between AWS SSO and Adobe Sign

Level 1

Hello Sir/Ma'am,

This is SailajaPrakash with 8kmiles (A Cloud Solutions Provider located at Bay Area). I am writing to you regarding the subjected SAML Single Sign On integration request between AWS and Adobe Sign.

8K Miles has been contracted by AWS to pre-integrate Adobe Sign with their new single sign-on platform, AWS SSO.  By being a pre-integrated application with AWS SSO, your application will be listed as a supported application in the AWS SSO Application Catalog.  This will allow joint customers to easily set up SSO from AWS SSO to Adobe Sign.

For information about the product and its features, please find the link: https://aws.amazon.com/single-sign-on/features/.

For your reference, please find the link that has the list of SaaS apps we have integrated in AWS SSO along with the attachment of AWS SSO admin screen shot where the logos of SaaS apps listed: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/singlesignon/latest/userguide/saasapps.html

In order to support Adobe Sign  as a pre-integrated application in the AWS SSO Application Catalog, AWS SSO has asked 8K Miles to obtain two long term test/Sandbox accounts to test and monitor the integration.  This will ensure that joint customers using AWS SSO to single sign-on to your service are having a good day.

In addition to the above, AWS SSO would like to leverage brand recognition to help end customers navigate to your service.  Could you also provide me with Adobe Sign logo? This will help us onboard Adobe Sign to the AWS SSO application catalog.

It would be very helpful if you could assist me with my requests. We look forward to working with you and are more than happy to answer any questions you may have. I would like to explain the integration in a short webex call on both technical and business aspects.  I am also happy to connect you with our AWS contact responsible for this integration initiative.  Please let me know your interest. Expecting your positive response.

Thanks,
SailajaPrakash   ¦  Software Consultant
Tel: (614)8229695  ¦ e:
sailaja.p@8kmiles.com   ¦  w: www.8kmiles.com

8KMiles Software Services, Inc. - Leaders in providing Secure Cloud, Identity and Big Data solutions

1 Reply

Level 1

Hello Team, Could some one please assist me with my SSO integration request.

Thanks,

SailajaPrakash