Expand my Community achievements bar.

Regarding Acs common's list

Level 4

Hi all,
I've created a list of countries using the acs commons , It's working on the author instance but not able to access this list on publish instance

neerajsankalia_0-1679653938975.png

neerajsankalia_1-1679653953647.png

Author Instance

neerajsankalia_2-1679653982077.png

Publish Instance

neerajsankalia_3-1679654019081.png

11 Replies

Community Advisor

Is this replicated to publish instance?

Himanshu Jain

Level 1

Can you try using below snippet provided in below page using Pagemanger API with Generic list object and iterate the key and value respectively:
https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/features/generic-lists/index.html

Community Advisor

@neeraj_24412 Can you check the logs on the publisher, could be a permission-related issue for the user.

Level 5

@neeraj_24412 

From the code snipped attached, you are currently using resource resolver with anonymous user permissions.

Create a service user having permissions to generic lists and use the same service user to get resource resolver

Level 4

But I am accessing publish instance from admin,I think permission isn't the issue here.

Employee Advisor

Earlier I used the similar approach as defined at Solved: Re: How can we populate a generic list in form of ... - Adobe Experience League Community - ... and it worked for me.

Again, I have tested the same on publish instance and I am able to populate list of Indian cities. 

DEBAL_DAS_0-1679767044145.png

I saw you have mentioned you have replicated both acs commons package and country list.