Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Redirection issue after SAML authentication

Level 2

Hi,

In our project we have integrated with SAML,everything works well expect for the redirection part once authenticated. 
The problem is we have configured Dispatcher and Resource resolver mapping configuration for Short URL's, thus for example when we hit www.xyz.com (internally /content/xyz/en/home.html) it redirects you to the SAML authentication login page and once authenticated it is redirecting the user to the www.xyz.com/content/xyz/en/home.html not just www.xyz.com. And we observed this is due to the saml_request_path cookie being set internally to '/content/xyz/en/home.html' not the short url we came through (Same thing for all the sub-pages ex: www.xyz.com/test.html would redirect back you to www.xyz.com/content/xyz/en/home/test.html).
How can we resolve this issue? Is there any way we can overwrite the saml_request_path cookie? 
Any suggestion/solution would be really helpful. Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Divya

2 Replies

Level 10

You can overwrite cookie value in filter or javascript at project level... Short url is supported & I can;t reproduce the issue. Sounds problem is specific to your environment please engage with official support channel.

Level 2

Thanks Sham! 

I tried to overwrite cookie using javascript, but the request goes to SAML before my js gets executed. And for the filter again the request isn't going to the filter if the page is already cached. So in both ways I can't overwrite the saml_request_path cookie.

Is there anyway we can get this resolved?

Thanks,

Divya