Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Querybuilder search for tags with Title value only

Level 2

Hi, may I know if it is possible if we can search for tags with only giving its title value?

For example, I want to search the tag with title value of "Manager" then I will get its path thru the result of querybuilder.

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @AEMStarterNewbie,

This is possible, please check below query:

path=/content/cq:tags
type=cq:Tag
1_property=jcr:title
1_property.value=Manager

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @AEMStarterNewbie,

This is possible, please check below query:

path=/content/cq:tags
1_property=jcr:title
1_property.value=Manager

Community Advisor

Hi @AEMStarterNewbie  , 

Yes I agree with @lukasz-m  and has provides good information about the same,

In Addition to his context, I would like to add more detail so that it can become easier to you to understand. For querying tags based on their title value using AEM Query Builder, you can structure the query like this:

path=/etc/tags

1_property=jcr:content/jcr:title

1_property.value=Manager

Here's the breakdown of this query:

• path=/etc/tags: Specifies the starting path for the search. Adjust it based on your tag structure.
  • type=cq:Tag: Specifies that you are searching for tags.
  • 1_property=jcr:content/jcr:title: Filters based on the jcr:title property of the tag.
  • 1_property.value=Manager: Specifies the value you are searching for (replace "Manager" with your desired title).

This query will return the paths of tags where the title matches "Manager." Make sure to test and adapt it according to your AEM instance's specific tag structure.