Expand my Community achievements bar.

Publisher error when loading page - file not found

Level 2

Hi everyone,

I've set up separate author and publisher instances on separate servers. I edited the Default Agent on the Author to point to the Publisher's server and everything seems good there.

I pushed out my components, content, and designs using the Activate Tree page and looking at CRX on the Publisher, everything is there that should be from the Author.

However, when I load up a page, it's complaining that it can't find a file referenced in one of jsps, even though it DOES exist on the Publisher and can clearly see it in CRX.  

I've attached the full error here.

Could someone help me understand how I go about fixing this?

Thanks!

2 Replies

Level 10

Try packaging up your content from author and then deploy to pub. This will ensure that all of your content does get deployed to pub instance. 

Level 2

smacdonald2008 wrote...

Try packaging up your content from author and then deploy to pub. This will ensure that all of your content does get deployed to pub instance. 

Hi,

Yeah, I know that I could package up the content to deploy, but the point is that I should be able to publish from the Author without having to package and deploy.

I guess I can try and package it up initially to work but the replication should really be taking care of this (and it did) and it doesn't make sense that it's not detecting a file that does exist.