Expand my Community achievements bar.

Problem while creating connection to OAuth 2.0

Level 2

Hi Folks,

Wish you all Happy New Year !!!

Thanks in anticipation.

After receiving the answer for a post and mark as correct (solved), where can I get that post reply again ?

I am trying with pull the facebook profile details by using OAuth2.0 authentication handler but I am getting following error.

com.adobe.granite.repository Service [3115] ServiceEvent REGISTERED
12.12.2014 06:09:14.962 *INFO* [pool-6-thread-1] com.adobe.granite.repository Service [3116] ServiceEvent REGISTERED
12.12.2014 06:09:41.524 *ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1418357360154] GET /etc/cloudservices/facebookconnect/NedbankFBConnect_Tinu.login.html/callback/connect HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.granite.auth.oauth.impl.oauth2.Oauth2Helper There was a problem while creating a connection to the remote service.
org.scribe.exceptions.OAuthConnectionException: There was a problem while creating a connection to the remote service.
    at org.scribe.model.Request.send(Request.java:70)
    at org.scribe.model.Request.send(Request.java:76)
    at org.scribe.oauth.OAuth20ServiceImpl.getAccessToken(OAuth20ServiceImpl.java:36)
    at com.adobe.granite.auth.oauth.impl.oauth2.Oauth2Helper.requestAccessCode(Oauth2Helper.java:120)

Please note that I have created the facebook appId in my facebook profile. 

Even I am receiving "authorisation code" from facebook and while accessing facebook profile details, I am passing the facebook appId, secret Id and authorization code in following url.

https://graph.facebook.com/oauth/access_token?client_id=271371219730907&client_secret=2df418027c5302...

I have tried following ways.

1. Yesterday I received reply in Adobe forums saying that it might be firewall issue, please contact my IS team. But in AEM 6.0 I have created sample servlet example and in that I am able to redirect to facebook and google (means servlet code running on JVM able to redirect to social sites).

2. Currently I am working on South African network and not able to pull profile details with this but I am able to pull profile details with Indian network. So I thought it might be proxy issue, so I have set up the proxy in AEM 6.0 JVM and tried then also I am not able to pull facebook profile details.

Please check and advise how can I solve this issue and also please explain how OAuth works ?

Thanks & Regards,

Vinayak S

0 Replies