Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

[Problem] Check if a value is present in a child node - server side js

Community Advisor

I love drafting the issues I get stuck when I work on something. I know I might be the last one in the wagon But better late than never to learn a bit of server side js for sightly. Those who stumble upon something same should have a helping hand around and hope this might help a few . I tried to draft it in one place and since I dont have a blog of my own , please feel free to check my Linkedin and you can find the article here https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/aem-check-value-present-child-node-server-side-js-veena-vikraman/

Happy Coding

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Thanks for sharing this with the community!! Making this a featured content for a week!!

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Administrator

Thanks for sharing this with the community!! Making this a featured content for a week!!

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 10

Excellent post Veena!!

From this I am also learnt first time front end JS with AEM

Thanks,

Ratna.

Community Advisor

Happy to help Ratna

Just thot there might me people like me who still have not gathered the courage to get into server side js .. and wrote this down

Level 6

Article looks good and informative. Thanks for sharing.

~Manoj