Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

print console in adobe mesh api

Community Advisor

Hi,

I am using adobe mesh api &  created mesh.json. I am running on my local. I want to console/debug the value passing from parent to child and for that i have added console.log in ./additional-resolvers.js. getting below error on run:

Error: LintError in File ./additional-resolvers.js: Unexpected console statement. , 'console' is not defined.

Hence use below lines to disable eslint

1)

// eslint-disable-next-line no-console
const resolvers = {}

2) Created eslintrc.js at project root dir with

module.exports = {
// other configurations...
rules: {
'no-console': 'off', // Allow console statements
},
};

3) eslint-disable-next-line no-console on console log statement

4) console.log('phrase value', phrase);// eslint-disable-line

But no luck...

Anybody can help me here?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @arunpatidar 

Discussed with Adobe team and As per them, console is not supported in adobe mesh hence it will not work.

We can debug it only. So we can closed this ticket

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 4

Hi @HeenaMadan,

1. Double-check your ESLint configuration and make sure it's being applied to your project. You can check this by running the command ./node_modules/.bin/eslint --print-config ./additional-resolvers.js and verifying that the .eslintrc.js file is included in the output.
  2. If the configuration is not being applied, you might need to adjust your package.json or .eslintrc.js to include the correct configuration path.
    Here's an example of how to do this in your package.json:

{
  "eslintConfig": {
    "root": true,
    "extends": ["./.eslintrc.js"]
  }
}​

Hope this helps!

Community Advisor

Hi,

Discussed with Adobe team and as per them, console is not supported in adobe mesh hence it will not work.

Community Advisor

Hi @HeenaMadan 

Were the user suggestions helpful? Let us know if more details are needed or mark the answer as correct. If you found a solution independently, please share it with the community.

Arun Patidar

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @arunpatidar 

Discussed with Adobe team and As per them, console is not supported in adobe mesh hence it will not work.