Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Prevent Multiple workflow on same payload AEM 6.4

selvaganesh
Level 6
Level 6

I tried a solution from below forum, but it worked only for AEM 6.3. Is there any solution for AEM 6.4?

Restricting a page to be subjected to workflow only once at a time in AEM 6.3

1 Accepted Solution
Arun_Patidar
Correct answer by
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

I agree with you, it may not be working with all the workflow launch/views or options to create workflow. But same can be implemented to handle other possibilities. I created above just for PoC to show hoe to handle above problem.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Arun_Patidar
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

It works in 6.4 as well, I just checked. Can you see any error in browser console? or which category are you using for this js.

Screenshot 2018-12-11 at 5.10.18 PM.png

tarunrajg
Level 2
Level 2

Hi @Arun_Patidar ,

Could you specify which category did you use for the custom clientlib and how did you restrict the further processing after clicking on the create workflow.

I have been trying with multiple categories for the custom script. The script is executing but i am unable to stop further processing to go on launch workflow screen.

I have tried with event.preventDefault(),event.stopPropagation(),event.stopImmediatePropagation() but no luck.

AEM - 6.5 

tarunrajg
Level 2
Level 2
Hi @Arun, This is the solution i was looking for. Thank you so much.
selvaganesh
Level 6
Level 6

It started working after I added class cq-common-admin-timeline-toolbar-actions-workflow in column view. Now it is not working in list view. I guess we need to handle different views

Arun_Patidar
Correct answer by
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

I agree with you, it may not be working with all the workflow launch/views or options to create workflow. But same can be implemented to handle other possibilities. I created above just for PoC to show hoe to handle above problem.

View solution in original post