Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Prevent Minimizing/Optimizing Webpack Folder

Level 2

Hi,

I am trying to exclude the dependencies folder in ui.frontend from being minimized/optimized via Webpack, but I am unable to, I updated this line to this, but with no effect.

minimizer: [
new TerserPlugin({
exclude: /src\/main\/webpack\/dependencies/,
}),

Use case, is that whatever added to dependencies should not be minimized as it causes issues with method when used elsewhere.

Does anyone have a solution to exclude a path of JS files from being minimized/optimized/compiled by webpack?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 2

Hi arunpatidar,

I actually tried all that before creating this topic.

Is there any straightforward way to only exclude one folder from being minimized.

BTW, to my understanding AEM Clientlib JS Config file, does not actually do any optimization.

Thanks.

Administrator

@joe_17382226  Did you find the suggestions from Arun helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni