Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

PDF Generation Service (REST API) for Cloud Applications

Level 2

Can you please let us know if there is a cloud service available for PDF generation (through REST API Call).?. We are currently using AEM product on premises to generate the PDF files by placing the input XML files in the watched folder. The PDF templates are available as XDP files created used designer.

Now, with the application getting moved to cloud, we are looking for cloud service from Adobe which can be used to create the PDF file using the XML input data and XDP templates. Please help with this information or point me to the documentation where we can get help. Also, I would like to know if there is any way by which we can use this service in the trial mode to check the product.Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

After confirming whit team - we ship the pdfg module as  bundles  with Forms Add on package.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

As far as I know - Document Services are only applicable to J2EE AEM Forms and not migrated to the cloud. I will double check this.

Level 2

Thanks for your response. Can you please confirm if there is a cloud service for PDF generation?

Correct answer by
Level 10

After confirming whit team - we ship the pdfg module as  bundles  with Forms Add on package.