Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events

Parsys is not working in AEM cloud

Level 6

Hi Folks,

I am using AEM cloud with latest June SDK. Parsys/container is not working in cloud, the moment I am clicking the container to add components in it, it is showing one small radio button sort of thing just above the parsys area in right side of the page.

Attached image for you guys reference.

Same code/content/policies etc is working fine in local cloud SDK with same version.

Any pointers to solve this highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Pradeep

7 Replies

Community Advisor

@pradeepdubey82 

Can you please check and share logs while performing this activity?

Community Advisor

Hello @pradeepdubey82 

- Are we talking about the old parsys (Static templates) or the Container (WCM core components)?

- Is it an issue with all users?

- Has there been any customization done?

- Any errors in browser console?

Aanchal Sikka

Level 6

Hi Aanchal

This is WCM core component, my container component has super type

core/wcm/components/container/v1/container

I have not customized anything in container component. No container related errors on console or in log file.

Yes this issue is there for all the users in AEM cloud.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Community Advisor

@pradeepdubey82 

Container is used by majority of the customers. Any errors should have been reported by now.

Also, you mentioned that no customizations have been done.

Can you please try Invalidating cache and rebuilding libraries? After that, please try accessing in incognito mode via different browsers

http://localhost:4502/libs/granite/ui/content/dumplibs.rebuild.html?rebuild=true 

Aanchal Sikka

Community Advisor

Hello @pradeepdubey82 - 

• Verify that the allowed components are defined correctly and that the necessary policies are applied.
  • Double check for any error messages or warnings related to the Parsys/container component.

Also, are you facing this issue across all environments?

Level 6

Hi Folks,

Finally it is fixed. 

Below is the resolution. It looks weird how parsys is linked to resource resolver configuration file.

This issue is fixed after removing /content/test-project/:/ from resource resolver factory config file in author service.

Thanks you all for looking into it.

Cheers,

Pradeep