Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Page version difference highlighting in AEM SPA project

Level 1

non-SPA.PNGSPA.PNGSo here if you see highlighting option is working for normal projects and we are not able to see/add the CSS classes being added at SPA page difference while comparing versions. Is there any work around for this or could any one plz suggest any other ways to enable this.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @sallewar,

According to official documentation Page diff functionality is not supporting SPA, but also some dynamic components that heavily use JS or retrieving data/content via Ajax calls.

It is not possible to enable Page diff to be supported in SPA, due to the way how Page diff functionality has been deigned. I do not think there is any simple workaround, probably the only way will be to customize Page diff functionality, which in general could be difficult and is not recommended, as most likely will require customization of some core mechanism.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @sallewar,

According to official documentation Page diff functionality is not supporting SPA, but also some dynamic components that heavily use JS or retrieving data/content via Ajax calls.

It is not possible to enable Page diff to be supported in SPA, due to the way how Page diff functionality has been deigned. I do not think there is any simple workaround, probably the only way will be to customize Page diff functionality, which in general could be difficult and is not recommended, as most likely will require customization of some core mechanism.