Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Page references in Touch UI

Level 2

I see that page references in Touch UI will show items such as referenced launches, live copies, language copies, blueprint source, content references (borrowed and lent, whatever that means.)

The issue is for 6.2 sp1, which we're currently on, and it will only show references when moving a page. The author is prompted that there are referenced pages when deleting a page, but not show what those are.

Selecting this for a page in Touch UI will show a different number than those found by the Classic UI Tools...References option. Is there a version or plan in place to have Classic UI show these references?

5 Replies

Level 9

Hi,

All the developments happening at touch ui & probability of getting in classic is very low. You need to extend at project level.

Thanks,

Level 2

The functionality already exists for Classic UI. That's not what I'm asking, however. I'd like to know if the references functionality will be available in Touch UI. Are you saying that probability for this development to be in Touch UI is also very low?

Basically, I'm looking for the same list of references that are presented when an author moves a page, and is presented with a list of references. The user has the option to adjust and republish those pages. When a user deletes a page, I'd like to see those same list of references.

Level 1

Hi,

I am also interested if the functionality will be added in Touch UI. As i researched the topic i tried to use ACS Commons  Page and Design Reference Providers but i couldn't really configure it.
Does anyone maybe have experience with it and managed to use it properly in Touch UI ?

Level 1

Hi, thanks for raising this issue. We're also facing the same issue. Just wondering if you managed to rectify this?

Level 1

I was reminded today it is not possible to get to page references without classic UI.  Now that we are on 6.3, this seems impossible without investing development hours.  It would be very handy, dare I say 'enterprise,'  if page references were available in touch UI.