Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Page is not rendering after editing page properties

Level 6

Hi Team,

I am facing one issue when ever I am  editing any page property and save the page nothing is rendering and i am getting below error 

/content/project/us/en/performance-test/article-1.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.servlets.get.impl.DefaultGetServlet No renderer for extension html, cannot render resource JcrNodeResource, type=nt:unstructured, superType=null, path=/content/project/us/en/performance-test/article-1/jcr:content

And we observed the cq:template property is getting deleted.

Any  solution is appreciated

Thanks

Manikantha R

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @manikanthar1295 

You can try the below to narrow down the issue

• See if its the same behavior with we-retail pages to narrow down if its instance level or project specific. 
  • If it is the latter, 
    • See if you have any customization on Page component's dialog 
    • Any other custom actions on save of Page properties dialog.

Outside this, In general,

• Any recent upgrade activity 
  • track down the time from when you are observing the issue (and arrive at the changes happened by then)

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @manikanthar1295 

Can you check if your bundle is active?

Thanks,

Kiran Vedantam

Level 5

@manikanthar1295  - Restart AEM server , next check Felix Console & confirm all bundles are in active status and then start monitoring error logs.

Just AEM page properties edit/save ideally should not cause any issues unless any customization done over here. 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @manikanthar1295 

You can try the below to narrow down the issue

• See if its the same behavior with we-retail pages to narrow down if its instance level or project specific. 
  • If it is the latter, 
    • See if you have any customization on Page component's dialog 
    • Any other custom actions on save of Page properties dialog.

Outside this, In general,

• Any recent upgrade activity 
  • track down the time from when you are observing the issue (and arrive at the changes happened by then)