Highlighted

Osgi services

shivangim985778

29-11-2018

What are the all configurations of osgi services?

How to implement configurations of osgi services?

Replies

Highlighted

shivangim985778

30-11-2018

i have prefered following link Web Console but in this link only 3 options are defined bundles, components and configurations. I want to know more about web console.

Highlighted
Highlighted

smacdonald2008

30-11-2018

As Arun suggests - you need to read docs on these options. There is a lot of Sling Docs on this. For example - Apache Felix - Apache Felix Web Console

"How to implement configurations of osgi services" -- If you want to know how to setup an AEM Service that reads data from an config view - see this article - Reading OSGi Configuration Values for Adobe Experience Manager 6.3

Highlighted

shivangim985778

03-12-2018

I want to know about every option every tab which is available at web console like-main, osgi, sling, status, web console and under these tab there are so many options available what are the function of each tab.

Highlighted

Arun_Patidar

MVP

03-12-2018

As I said, You need to search the documents/blogs/helpx by yourself to find out about more. There is no list to explain each and everything. You can start with Apache Felix - Apache Felix Web Console

Highlighted

smacdonald2008

04-12-2018

As Arun stated - read the related Felix docs - starting with the link he provided. There is no list that has all of these options.