Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

OOTB "Ratings" component is not working on custom website pages.

Former Community Member

Hi, I am working on adobe CQ 5.4, and using OOTB "Ratings" component under "Collaboration". Whenever i am adding it on the geometrixx website pages it is working fine. But Whenever i am dragging it on my own website pages(not using the geometrixx templates), the "ratings" component does not seem to work. Basically, the 5 "stars" which should appear in order to rate doesn't appear anymore.

Has anyone tried this? Please help.

OOTB "Ratings" component is not working on custom website pages.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

It might be a missing clientlib on your website pages. Can you try using your browser's tools feature to track the requests to the server and look for 404's etc.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Can you see if there are any Javascript errors in the browser console? Often if there are no errors in the server log it might be a simple issue of not having the JS included on the page ( especially if you are testing this from a Publisher node).

Correct answer by
Employee

It might be a missing clientlib on your website pages. Can you try using your browser's tools feature to track the requests to the server and look for 404's etc.

Former Community Member

Thanks for the reply. I haven't overlaid the component, I am just using the OOTB component and the clientlibs is included in the component itself. I have not made any changes to it. Also, i checked the logs and there is no error. 

I am able to post comments using "Ratings" component just that the stars used for rating aren't showing up when i am dragging the component on any of the pages except the geometrixx website pages. Have you faced anything similar?