Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

OOB List Component Issue

Level 3

List Component:

I am using out of the box List component and facing the issue when Tags are selected to build the list (Build List Using : Tags).

Issue: Some of the content pages are not displayed, even though the selected tags are matching with the page tag.

Observed that the pages which are not getting displayed are having the primaryType as nt:unstructured (jcr:content/cq:primartType = nt:unstuctured).

Creating the pages newly primary type for the page is (jcr:content/cq:primartType = cq:PageContent) which is not having any issue.

Can anyone let us know in which situation property becomes (jcr:content/cq:primartType = nt:unstuctured) instead of (jcr:content/cq:primartType = cq:PageContent).?

Added log info statements  in List.java the method tagManager.find() is not returning the result.

RangeIterator<Resource> results = tagManager.find(startPage.getPath(), tags, matchAny);

I am using CQ5.6 version.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

It could be either

• the pages with nt:unstructured were inherited from a old versions of CQ (Was bug in 5.5 & fixed in sp2)  OR
  • You have overlay or customized siteadmin or page properties dialog & issue in custom implementation.

Fix custom code and Use [1] to find problematic pages to fix it.

[1]  http://www.aemstuff.com/#article976

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

It could be either

• the pages with nt:unstructured were inherited from a old versions of CQ (Was bug in 5.5 & fixed in sp2)  OR
  • You have overlay or customized siteadmin or page properties dialog & issue in custom implementation.

Fix custom code and Use [1] to find problematic pages to fix it.

[1]  http://www.aemstuff.com/#article976

Level 3

Hi Thanks for the reply. 

List component is not listing the pages which are having nt:unstructured as the cq:PrimaryType .when tags are used to build the list component.

Is is because of the PrimaryType . Is there any workaround to fix the list component issue.?

RangeIterator<Resource> results = tagManager.find(startPage.getPath(), tags, matchAny);