Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Only a type can be imported. com.day.cq.rewriter.xml.XSLTProcessorImpl resolves to a package - BUILD BUNDLE FAILS

Level 2

Guys,

I'm using crxde to build bundle. I have all import-package and export-package as "*". I have some external jar files and which I kept them under /libs and all seem to be fine. But cq-rewriter (com.day.cq.rewriter.xml) package dependencies don't go away no matter what I tried. I tried to copy the jar file from /libs to /etc/crxde.../default and tried copying to /libs .. but nothing solves the problem and I am unable to build the bundle. Unfortunately I can't use Maven plugin - I know it's bad practice to rely upon crxde to build bundles - but unfortunately that is how it is today. 

Please point me if I am missing something or if you have experienced this issue before. I also tried modifying .bnd file and tried all sorts (import-packages, export-pacakges .. ) but nothing worked for me... I don't understand this at all.. ideally it should pick up cq-rewriter bundle and I check the status as well (bundle has been active) while building bundle fails complaining it couldn't resolve a class .. doesn't make sense to me at all .. I am usign AEM 6

1 Reply

Level 2

Anyone have any pointers on this problem? I don't understand why this wouldn't recognize cq-rewriter bundle (jar file). I tried to reference the jar in classpath and tried to put under default crxde libs and under src/libs - nothing works really .. please let me know if I am missing something here.