Expand my Community achievements bar.

Oak - java.lang.IllegalStateException: This tree does not exist

Former Community Member

Hi All,

Communities user sync configuration was creating huge number of distribution packages  and we have created a custom maintenance task to cleanup distribution packages from “/etc/packages/sling/distribution” and “/var/sling/distribution/packages” .

After this implementation, we are seeing below exception in the error log and it is continuously rolling. Is this exception because of our implementation of cleaning the packages or something else?

09.06.2016 09:42:09.061 *ERROR* [10.101.24.21 [1465490529053] POST /libs/sling/distribution/services/exporters/socialpubsync-reverse HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.servlets.post.impl.operations.ModifyOperation Exception during response processing.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: This tree does not exist

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.core.MutableTree.beforeWrite(MutableTree.java:353)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.core.MutableTree.setProperty(MutableTree.java:239)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.util.TreeUtil.addChild(TreeUtil.java:206)

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks,

Sastry

4 Replies

Level 10

Are you completely deleting the 'distribution' node ??

Do you get this exception during any specific operation ?

Former Community Member

I am not completely deleting distribution node, just deleting the packages older than 1 day from current time. I didn’t observe any exception during package deletion.

Employee

Hi Sastry,

in your cleanup task, what criteria re you using to determine when to delete the packages? Do you have check packages that have been there for a specific amount of time? Could it be the task is deleting packages that have yet to be distributed?

Regards,

Opkar

Former Community Member

I am deleting the packages created one day before the current time.

Thanks,

Sastry