Expand my Community achievements bar.

OAK Index Warning

Level 2

Hi Team,

We are having pub2pub sync using AEM communities. But all the time I see below index warnings and as I understand irrespective of the poll the server is always using to see if that node exist and if yes picking the node to replicate. I tried couple of options to get rid of this index warn using oka:index and creating custom index node as well. But none of them seems to work. Is there any better way to test this query and get rid of this WARN.

16.01.2017 15:23:02.303 *WARN* [10.146.120.229 [1484580181750] POST /libs/sling/distribution/services/exporters/socialpubsync-reverse HTTP/1.1] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.property.strategy.ContentMirrorStoreStrategy Traversed 10000 nodes (131 index entries) using index jcr:primaryType with filter Filter(query=select [jcr:path], [jcr:score], * from [slingevent:Job] as a where [event.job.topic] = 'org/apache/sling/distribution/queue/socialpubsync-reverse/default' and [slingevent:finishedState] is null order by [slingevent:created] /* xpath: //element(*,slingevent:Job)[@event.job.topic = 'org/apache/sling/distribution/queue/socialpubsync-reverse/default' and not(@slingevent:finishedState)] order by @slingevent:created ascending */, path=*, property=[slingevent:finishedState=[is null], event.job.topic=[org/apache/sling/distribution/queue/socialpubsync-reverse/default]])

Thanks,

Narendra

3 Replies

Level 10

See this GEMs session on implementing OAK indexing -- it may help you and provide additional ways to clean up the index:

https://docs.adobe.com/ddc/en/gems/oak-lucene-indexes.html

Level 2

What was the resolution for this? I am experiencing the same issue, even after creating a custom index.

Level 2

I resolved this by removing the slingevent:Job from the declaringNodetypes property in nodetype index

As per: High load due to ContentMirrorStoreStrategy?