Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

oak index creation

Employee

I am getting the below errors on AEM 6.1 author instance,

30.01.2018 07:19:52.640 *WARN* [qtp2102344124-8253] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.query.Cursors$TraversingCursor Traversed 100000 nodes with filter Filter(query=select h.[jcr:path] as [jcr:path], h.[jcr:score] as [jcr:score], h.* from [nt:base] as a inner join [nt:base] as b on ischildnode(b, a) inner join [nt:base] as c on ischildnode(c, b) inner join [nt:base] as d on ischildnode(d, c) inner join [nt:base] as e on ischildnode(e, d) inner join [nt:base] as f on ischildnode(f, e) inner join [nt:base] as g on ischildnode(g, f) inner join [nt:base] as h on ischildnode(h, g) where name(a) = 'content' and name(b) = 'mc' and name(c) = 'offer-exchange' and name(d) = 'platinum' and name(e) = 'ap' and name(f) = 'en' and name(g) = 'lifestyle' and name(h) = 'Paradisus-Los-Cabos.html' /* xpath: //content/mc/offer-exchange/platinum /ap/en/lifestyle/Paradisus-Los-Cabos.html */, path=*, property=[:localname=[content]]); consider creating an index or changing the query     I have added the below lucene index but it is not being used as index when I run explain query     <custom_offer_ntbase_search compatVersion="{Long}2" async="async" jcr:primaryType="oak:QueryIndexDefinition" type="lucene" reindex="{Boolean}true"         excludedPaths="[/var,/etc,/jcr:system,/content/dam,/apps,/libs,/tmp,/conf,/bin]">                               

Can you advise if I need to and how I can create a property “:localname=[content]]”

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

The search seems to be an invalid one.  Is it part of your application or did somebody accidentally search for that path via CRXDe?

Here is the XPath query from your log message:

//content/mc/offer-exchange/platinum/ap/en/lifestyle/Paradisus-Los-Cabos.html

If this query is part of your code, then instead of searching for a direct path, you can just call session.getNode("/content/mc/offer-exchange/platinum /ap/en/lifestyle/Paradisus-Los-Cabos")

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

The search seems to be an invalid one.  Is it part of your application or did somebody accidentally search for that path via CRXDe?

Here is the XPath query from your log message:

//content/mc/offer-exchange/platinum/ap/en/lifestyle/Paradisus-Los-Cabos.html

If this query is part of your code, then instead of searching for a direct path, you can just call session.getNode("/content/mc/offer-exchange/platinum /ap/en/lifestyle/Paradisus-Los-Cabos")

Level 10

Also -  i recommend watching the GEMS Session on this subject -- Oak Lucene Indexes