Expand my Community achievements bar.

Not able to view logo and footer in touch UI

Level 9

Hi All,

I have created a template where it's included logo and footer.When i create a page with this template,i could able to see logo and footer in classic UI but not in touch UI.

Do i need to make any further changes to my code or configurations to achieve this.

Please help me.

Thanks,

Kishore

2 Replies

Level 10

What is the sling:resourceSuperType you are using for your page component ?

are you seeing the blank space for these components in Touch UI. If so are you seeing any error ??

If you can throw more details, it would help to identify the issue

Level 9

bsloki wrote...

What is the sling:resourceSuperType you are using for your page component ?

are you seeing the blank space for these components in Touch UI. If so are you seeing any error ??

If you can throw more details, it would help to identify the issue

I have not added any sling:resourceSuperType to my page component.

Yes i am seeing blank space components and even side kick also not showing.

Below are the errors i am seeing in error.log

29.06.2015 21:40:37.588 *ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1435594235516] GET /editor.html/content/sample.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.taglib.CallTag Error while executing script body.jsp
org.apache.sling.api.scripting.ScriptEvaluationException: 
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.core.impl.DefaultSlingScript.call(DefaultSlingScript.java:388)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.core.impl.DefaultSlingScript.eval(DefaultSlingScript.java:171)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.core.impl.DefaultSlingScript.service(DefaultSlingScript.java:463)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.taglib.CallTag.doEndTag(CallTag.java:131)
    at org.apache.jsp.libs.granite.ui.components.foundation.admin.page.page_jsp._jspx_meth_sling_005fcall_005f1(page_jsp.java:186)
    at org.apache.jsp.libs.granite.ui.components.foundation.admin.page.page_jsp._jspService(page_jsp.java:140)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)

-----------------
29.06.2015 21:40:37.597 *ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1435594235516] GET /editor.html/content/sample.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Uncaught SlingException
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at org.apache.jsp.libs.cq.gui.components.authoring.pagestatus.pagestatus_jsp._jspService(pagestatus_jsp.java:286)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:502)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:449)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.JspScriptEngineFactory.callJsp(JspScriptEngineFactory.java:281)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.JspScriptEngineFactory.access$100(JspScriptEngineFactory.java:102)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.JspScriptEngineFactory$JspScriptEngine.eval(JspScriptEngineFactory.java:524)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.core.impl.DefaultSlingScript.call(DefaultSlingScript.java:361)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.core.impl.DefaultSlingScript.eval(DefaultSlingScript.java:171)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.core.impl.DefaultSlingScript.service(DefaultSlingScript.java:463)
    at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.request.RequestData.service(RequestData.java:511)