There is a problem i am facing, where i am unable to drag and drop the touch UI components from left rail, i am working on AEM 6.2 and have used the conversion tool and created the touch UI dialog and the component and works fine in local, but when we do the same thing in our QA environment we are not able to drag and drop the UI components on the page please see the attached screen shot
is there any settings we need to do or any permissions we need to give to the content authors? we are struggling with this issue and it is high priority for us to solve.
Thanks for helping in advance.
- I will first go to design mode and will see if my components are included in that parsys. - if you have two parsys on page, like sightly and jsp. then in both the conditions you will have to include the components using the design mode. - also check the allowed parents or children property. - try to click on parsys on edit mode and click on + sign. and see if you see the component.
Thanks for the help but please see my comments in bold
- I will first go to design mode and will see if my components are included in that parsys
answer - yes they are included
- if you have two parsys on page, like sightly and jsp
answer - all the parsys are jsp.
- also check the allowed parents or children property
answer - all components are allowed and are able to see in left rail.
- try to click on parsys on edit mode and click on + sign. and see if you see the component
answer - hen clicking on edit mode and select the parsys the + sign (tool bar as below)is not appearing
need more input on this as the problem is not yet solved