Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

No able to see the sites/pages in sites.html/siteadmin

Level 1

Hi I have the same permissions as my team member but I did get access to all the files which she have.

Ex: In sites.html/siteadmin I am not seeing the sites/pages, which my team member is able to see,  if I impersonate I am able to see but with my credentials I am not able to see the sites.

This is 6.3 stage author.

Thanks.

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hello,

Do you see any exceptions in logs or error in the browser when you open site pages?

Check the paths of pages that fail with crx/explorer Access Control Editor.

1. Browse to the failing Page's path

2. Open AccessControl there.

3. Select Test on the very bottom of the AccessControl Editor window

4. Browse your Principal

5. Check include Group Membership

6. Check all JCR Actions

7. Check Repository Level

8. Check Effective Policy

9. Submit

Remember the JCR actions for Node that are false.

Repeat for Page's jcr:content Node's Path

Now check on any of the actions that are listed as false and compare it with the working user permissions.

Regards,

Vishu

Employee Advisor

You say, that you have the same permissions as your team member, but given your description, I would question it. Can you double check that your team member is the very same groups as you are and that there are no special user-specific permissions on top?

Jörg

Employee

I agree with  Jörg Hoh Compare the group membership with your team member , sometimes nested groups give an issue. So even if you are assigned to more number of groups chances are ACL might have been set as Deny for some group on "sites/pages"leading to this.

Check that Access control editor in CRX explorer to validate.