Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Need to know How is parsys and teasers work behind system. Any particular directory structure need to be followed.

Former Community Member

I am making a campaign based on some traits having two teasers. The same campaign work properly in Geometrixx site's home page, when I place a teaser there. But it does't work in case I am making a new website and associate campaign to that page. Page just has a teaser component on it. Is there a particular directory structure we need to follow or am I missing something?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Muhammad,

When you say it is not working, are you finding difficulty in adding the teaser component or the proper segments are not rendering ?

Also, check if the data required for your segment rule is available in the website you have created.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Muhammad,

When you say it is not working, are you finding difficulty in adding the teaser component or the proper segments are not rendering ?

Also, check if the data required for your segment rule is available in the website you have created.

Former Community Member

No, I am facing trouble that segments are not properly rendered, like it always show a teaser that is first in the list and it does not show according to traits what I had set. Like I am observing a behavior where I have made two segments one is for Firefox Users and Other is for Chrome user. But I always see a teaser that is related to Chrome users on Chrome and FF browser. This teaser is first in my list and strategy is set to first. Do I need to include client context component in my jsp page or any other library. As I see when I reorder my FF teaser to first place it starts showing it on both browsers.