Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Need Help with OSGi Configuration in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)

Level 1

Hi everyone! I'm doing Splunk certification and working with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and trying to implement a custom workflow. I'm having trouble understanding how to properly configure the OSGi settings for my specific use case. Can anyone share some guidance or best practices on configuring OSGi in AEM, especially related to integrating with third-party services? I already check this post https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/deploying/configuring/configuring-osg...

Any insights or resources would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, 

Can you clarify if there is any specific OSGI config that you are trying to configure? Basically, OSGi configurations are used to define properties and parameters that control the behavior of OSGi services, components, and other parts of the AEM system. In AEM, you can create your own custom OSGI components which can be managed through OSGI configs. 

Hopefully this helps.

Esteban Bustamante

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, 

Can you clarify if there is any specific OSGI config that you are trying to configure? Basically, OSGi configurations are used to define properties and parameters that control the behavior of OSGi services, components, and other parts of the AEM system. In AEM, you can create your own custom OSGI components which can be managed through OSGI configs. 

Hopefully this helps.

Esteban Bustamante