Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

My page is present in the live site but in author site the page is not there.

Level 1

Hi All,

I am working on a project where i encountered a problem with my site i.e i have a product page inside specific category in the live site but the same page is not present there in the author site inside that category. Now i want to remove the product page from live site but i cant do it as the page is not present in author site so i cant unpublish or delete the page.

I have no idea how this happen but the page is not in author site for sure.

i have commerce node still present with me in author. As i work for a organization on this project so i cant access the publish instance for the site. I just can access the author site and the live site.

Do anyone have some idea how can we delete the page from live site?

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

The simplest solution that I can think of is to create a an empty page with the exact same name on the author instance. Then activate and deactivate the page.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

The simplest solution that I can think of is to create a an empty page with the exact same name on the author instance. Then activate and deactivate the page.