Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Multiple image upload for image component (touch UI)

Former Community Member

Hi,

I'm trying to modify the existing image component so the edit dialog will have two tabs, the first tab is to upload the desktop version of the image and the second tab is to upload the mobile version of the image.

Initially the fileupload function worked, when there's only one field for the image. The image will be created as a file under the content folder.

I modified the component and have the field with different name. The images are created in the content folder, but it is not rendered in the UI.

If we use "file" as the properties name, it will work, but when we upload the second image it will be overwritten. Seems like it only recognizes "file" as name.

Do you happen to know how to render the images that have been created in the content folder or to configure the file name to be renderd ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

File a support request if you don;t find in package share.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 1

Correct HF is CQ-6.1.0-HOTFIX-6670

The HF is not currently public in Package Share: you need to ask support for it.

Level 2

I also could not find hotfix 6760. Where can we get it????

Correct answer by
Level 10

File a support request if you don;t find in package share.