Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

Multiple externalizer configurations causing issues

Level 2

I am seeing an strange behavior where there are duplicate Externalizer configurations when I check at /system/console/configMgr (see the screen shot). First conf always have default values. If I manually replace it with the new values (similar to the second conf) then once in a while it comes back as we refresh the bundles. I tried deleting it but then it unbinds and then again come back. Has anyone face the similar situation or know how to fix it?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Sorry. it is conf folder & not config. 

<cq_home>/crx-quickstart/launchpad/conf/<path of config>

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Might be browser cache issue or there is wrong file system entry exists. Using browser private window and verify. If still issue persist identify the wrong entry from [1] , remove it & restart the instance. 

[1]   <cq_home>/crx-quickstart/launchpad/config/<path of config>

Level 2

Sham HC wrote...

Might be browser cache issue or there is wrong file system entry exists. Using browser private window and verify. If still issue persist identify the wrong entry from [1] , remove it & restart the instance. 

[1]   <cq_home>/crx-quickstart/launchpad/config/<path of config>

Hi Sham,

Thank you. It does not seem to be browser cache issue as it is happening to all the env i.e. QA/prod/pre-prod (except local) for all some other teammates as well. I see only one file at - <cq_home>/crx-quickstart/launchpad/config/<path of config> --> launchpad-timestamp.txt and it has the entry as some number 1381956978000

I am not sure what am I supposed to do now to fix it (indecision)

Correct answer by
Level 10

Sorry. it is conf folder & not config. 

<cq_home>/crx-quickstart/launchpad/conf/<path of config>

Level 2

Thank you Sham. It worked :).