Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Multifield not responding

Level 2

Hi All,

I have a component which consists of three Tabs with same fields in all the tabs. I have three multifields in each Tab with other text fields as well.Following are the screenshots of the dialog and properties.

The issue which i am facing is very weird. The fields in the third tab doesn't showup sometimes or the third multifield in the third tab doesn't showup or throws an error "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'trim' of undefined" when i try to add a multifield.

Dialog:

1372502_pastedImage_0.png

ChannelTitle,ChanelSubTitle,ChannelPrice and Channels are repeated three times in the same TAB but with different names. The multifield channelname may have upto 100 fields.

Error while adding multifield:

1372503_pastedImage_1.png

Tab not showing up at all:

1372504_pastedImage_2.png

Any help or advice will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hafeez

7 Replies

Administrator

Use this example:- Adobe Experience Manager Help | Creating an AEM 6.2 HTML Template Language component that uses a Mul...

//It is multi-field and contain tabs as well... [Tested on AEM 6.2]

Kautuk Sahni

Community Advisor

Do you have set any property by name trim ​in your fields ?

Level 2

No. I haven't set any property called trim. I think it is OOB jquery which is breaking if we have more than 150 multifields.

Level 10

Does your dialog work if you reduce the number of MF you have?