Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

MSM: Rollout Component/Page Unavailable

Level 1

Hi,

I have created a custom site which is made up of a handful of pages. I've successfully created a live copy of the site using the Standard Rollout Config and i can see that the parent site has 1 live copy attributed to it. When i attempt to edit the live copy i can see that all the inheritance is in place as expected. 

When i navigate through my main site and update components i would hope to have seen the icon which allows rolllout of individual components to one or more live copies. Likewise i would expect to see the Rollout Page option. In the Touch UI nothing is available and in Classic Rollout Page is disabled.

Through the MSM control centre i can successfully see my live copy and rollout the pages. In both touch and classic, component rollout is working fine for Geometrixx Outdoors site. Feels like i'm missing something obvious...

Anyone have any thoughts? i've tried AEM 6.0 + SP2 and also tried AEM 6.0 + SP1..

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to Adobe Community.

Please go through the below link and see if it helps:

http://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-0/administer/sites/multi-site-manager/msm-sync.html#Creating a Rollout Configuration

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to Adobe Community.

Please go through the below link and see if it helps:

http://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-0/administer/sites/multi-site-manager/msm-sync.html#Creating a Rollout Configuration

Thanks!

Level 1

It was indeed something simple. I had not created a Blueprint Config for my site, which is why the options weren't appearing in the editor. 

Interesting that the Rollout Functionality still worked in the MSM control center without a blueprint conifg :)

Thanks.

Level 10

It was a pleasure to help you. I am glad that it worked for you.

Thanks!