Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

MSM - Page Deleted in Live copy & can't rollout again

Level 3

I need a quick help on restoring or rollout the deleted page in Live copy. 

The issue is, Author has deleted page in live copy and trying to rollout from master again but they can't see the option to rollout page again. Below is our MSM structure:

Master:   /content/mysite/global/en_fr/products

Live copy:  /content/mysite/sites/fr/en_fr/products

Products page has been deleted in sites/fr/en_fr but can't rollout again. Please advise how we can enable rollout option.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There should be cq:LiveSyncConfig node under Live copy parent node level. (in your case, it would be /content/mysite/sites/fr/en_fr/jcr:content/cq:LiveSyncConfig) & you can find cq:excludedPaths property where you can find the excluded page paths. so please remove particular page and try again. 

SivaPrasadReddyS_0-1642773079357.png

hope this would resolve the issue. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There should be cq:LiveSyncConfig node under Live copy parent node level. (in your case, it would be /content/mysite/sites/fr/en_fr/jcr:content/cq:LiveSyncConfig) & you can find cq:excludedPaths property where you can find the excluded page paths. so please remove particular page and try again. 

SivaPrasadReddyS_0-1642773079357.png

hope this would resolve the issue. 

Community Advisor

Hi @SonuR1 

First you will have to create a live copy under /content/mysite/sites/fr/en_fr/. 

dev_aem_0-1642773324700.png

In the next step choose the source page i.e, /content/mysite/global/en_fr/products. Then in the next step choose destination i.e, /content/mysite/sites/fr/en_fr/. Next provide Page title, name and rolloutconfig. This creates a live copy under fr. 

After this you can see the rollout option from the Masters page. Let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks

Level 3

Thanks for the quick reply, we have already live copy created & there are so many other pages exist in the live copy level but it's just one page which is deleted and wanted to rollout again.