Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

MSM: How to roll changes from a local site, up to the blueprint site?

Former Community Member

Hello there,

My client has the requirement where, on occasion, local content should be "rolled up" to the blueprint, for roll OUT to the other Live Copies of the blueprint.  For example, if there is an event happening at the local level that they want surfaced at the global level.  Is there a way to accomplish this in AEM?  Launches don't go to the blueprint level, so that won't work, and you can't copy the page to the blueprint (circular reference).  Any other potential ways to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hello,

Yes that is possible. How about copying data to some other location and then copy it to blueprint. Where other location and blueprint do not have any live relationship.

Yogesh

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 5

May be through custom workflow getting triggered for language copy pages.

Yogesh

Former Community Member

Hi Yogesh,

Can you please explain?  The page actually isn't a Langague Copy, but a Live Copy page.

I thought about trying to copy the page to the blueprint, via workflow or not, but it gives a circular reference error.

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hello,

Yes that is possible. How about copying data to some other location and then copy it to blueprint. Where other location and blueprint do not have any live relationship.

Yogesh