Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

MSM auto translation feature experience with live site

Level 8

Hello Team,

Hello team,

Anyone used MSM Tanslation feature for their live site? What was your expereince with the client? Is, translation for other language is happening as expected?

For the first time, we are using MSM for the client project. Now, this is under MVP part. Little bit curious to know more about MSM translation feature.

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @Mahesh_Gunaje ,

If i understood correctly, you are looking for a service to get your site translated.

Then this will be one of the options - https://exchange.adobe.com/apps/ec/90105/globallink-enterprise-for-adobe-experience-manager

please take a look.

Thanks,

Raju.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @Mahesh_Gunaje ,

If i understood correctly, you are looking for a service to get your site translated.

Then this will be one of the options - https://exchange.adobe.com/apps/ec/90105/globallink-enterprise-for-adobe-experience-manager

please take a look.

Thanks,

Raju.

Level 8

Hi @Rajumuddana 

Thanks for the solution. Wanted to know:

1: Is it supports custom component as well. 

2: Is it good to rely on auto translation? Is is translates to other languages seamlessly?

Note: Till now, not used MSM for client project. Just used for learning purpose.

Thanks

Level 3

Hi @Mahesh_Gunaje ,

Please find my responses below.

1. Is it supports custom component as well. 

• I worked on this long back, but as far as I remember YES, it supports.
  • There would be a configuration, where you can mention, resource types, properties to include/exclude while sending a translation request.

2: Is it good to rely on auto translation? Is is translates to other languages seamlessly?

• YES, there are two ways to get your content translated, One Machine translation, Second Manual.
  • Both are having their own Pros & Cons, please choose as per your need.
  • And you shall automate translation requests with minimal effort from AEM side.

Thanks,

Raju.