Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events
SOLVED

Mixed Media Sets edit error

Former Community Member

We are testing AEM 6.0(6.0.0.20140509).

I want to add new images to the existing Mixed Media Set testmixedmediaset002 (as PIC1).

But when I click the edit button, I find that the former images and sets in the testmixedmediaset002 disappear (as PIC2). 

I Add new images into testmixedmediaset002, but it doesn't work, no new images have been added.

I also found an error in the error log as below:
**********************************************************************************************************************
19.07.2014 11:24:21.888 *ERROR* [10.100.0.120 [1405740261435] GET /libs/dam/gui/content/s7dam/sets/setmembers.html/content/dam/t-heart/testmixedmediaset001 HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.servlets.get.impl.DefaultGetServlet No renderer for extension html, cannot render resource MergedResource [path=/mnt/overlay/dam/gui/content/s7dam/sets/setmembers/jcr:content/body/content/content/items/publish, resources=[Ljava.lang.String;@53479dc0]
**********************************************************************************************************************

PIC1:

[img]existingMixedMediaSet.JPG[/img]

PIC2:
[img]theexistingimagesandsetsdisappear.JPG[/img]

Any help would be appreciated.

regards

Heart

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Heart,

When you re-enable it, did you re-start the bundle? Can you create a new mixed media set and see if that one works? I can say that mine worked after some time and I created 2 more mixed media sets that worked, but at this point I think it might be a product bug. Could you please file a ticket with https://helpx.adobe.com/marketing-cloud/contact-support.html (under Create a Ticket)? Thank you.

Regards,

Alva

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee

Hi,

I tested this and ran into the same problem at first. I re-loaded the page and it worked fine. Can you try reloading the page?

Regards,

Alva

Former Community Member

Hi Alva,

I reload the page, it doesn't work.

Regards,

Heart

Employee

Are you able to create an image set and see the images after opening it? That way we know if it's an issue with mixed media sets in particular.

Also, can you restart AEM and navigate back to the mixed media set? Do you have dynamicmedia enabled (it's enabled by default, but if you disabled it, and then re-enabled it, you would need to start the bundle again)?

Former Community Member

Hi alvawb1,

It's ok in image sets & spin set. It's an issue with mixed media sets in particular.

And I had restarted the AEM, it doesn't work.

I check the dynamicmedia service, it's enabled. I re-enabled it, it doesn't work.

Regards,

Heart

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Heart,

When you re-enable it, did you re-start the bundle? Can you create a new mixed media set and see if that one works? I can say that mine worked after some time and I created 2 more mixed media sets that worked, but at this point I think it might be a product bug. Could you please file a ticket with https://helpx.adobe.com/marketing-cloud/contact-support.html (under Create a Ticket)? Thank you.

Regards,

Alva