Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Microsoft Translation configuration error

Level 4

I am using AEM 6.5.0 on my local. I am trying to create translation configuration with microsoft as provider.

I followed the following document:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/administering/introduction/tc-msconf.h... 

I am unable to successfully connect. When I enter the subscription key I created using Azure translator. I get the message "Failed to connect". Please help.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 4

Here is the error I got in logs

java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at java.io.PrintWriter.write(Unknown Source)
at com.adobe.granite.translation.connector.msft.core.impl.AccessTokenServlet.doPost(AccessTokenServlet.java:89) [com.adobe.granite.translation.connector.msft.core:1.3.24]
at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingAllMethodsServlet.mayService(SlingAllMethodsServlet.java:146) [org.apache.sling.api:2.18.4]
at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingSafeMethodsServlet.service(SlingSafeMethodsServlet.java:342) [org.apache.sling.api:2.18.4]
at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingSafeMethodsServlet.service(SlingSafeMethodsServlet.java:374) [org.apache.sling.api:2.18.4]
at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.request.RequestData.service(RequestData.java:552) [org.apache.sling.engine:2.6.18]

Level 1

Same problem for me also.. Did you find answer