I'm building a custom Metadata Schema form to include links to related assets (Metadata Schemas ). However, when an asset is related to another (i.e. source, derived, others), the related asset does not appear as a link in the asset properties. When I try to unrelate the asset, I receive a prompt of removing the related asset - proof that the relation is indeed established.
I've tried building the form using the following components:
- Asset Referenced By
- Asset Referencing
- Read-Only link
None of the above components in the metadata schema form seem to show the related asset in the properties.
I appreciate the help!
- duplicated the default metadata schema (with a new name, let's say "test_duplicate").
- made some modifications to the schema, such as removing redundant fields.
- applied the new schema to a folder, and added assets.
- related an asset to another in the properties panel - as a "Source"
- related another asset in the properties panel - as "other"
- relation links do not appear in the asset properties.