Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

merging two repo issue for multi tenant site

Level 1

Hi All,

Please could you help me with this error i am getting while merging two repo and keeping dispatcher module common. individual repos have no build issue but while merging it shows errors.

Project 'com.adobe.cq.cloud:com.adobe.cq.cloud.testing.ui.cypress.tests:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT' is duplicated in the reactor @
[ERROR] Project 'com.adobe.cq.cloud:com.adobe.cq.cloud.testing.ui.cypress.tests:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT' is duplicated in the reactor.

Above is the error i am getting while building the parent project which has two sites as module and included in parent pom.

@arunpatidar ,kindly help.

Thanks,

Mahesh 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The error you're encountering indicates that there is a duplicate project entry for com.adobe.cq.cloud:com.adobe.cq.cloud.testing.ui.cypress.tests:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT in your reactor build. This typically happens when the same project is referenced more than once in the parent POM or across multiple POMs.

Ensure that submodules do not inadvertently list the same module more than once.

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 7

Hi @MaheshSa2 

This happens when you introduce or declare the same module more than once in you POM, [Any POM files including sub modules]
 Check you POM files, including child POM or check Project Directories make sure no duplicate at filsystem level/

You can refer: Troubleshooting Dispatcher Problems | Adobe Experience Manager

and Merging AEM Projects using Github Desktop | Adobe Experience Manager for more information

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The error you're encountering indicates that there is a duplicate project entry for com.adobe.cq.cloud:com.adobe.cq.cloud.testing.ui.cypress.tests:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT in your reactor build. This typically happens when the same project is referenced more than once in the parent POM or across multiple POMs.

Ensure that submodules do not inadvertently list the same module more than once.

Arun Patidar

Administrator

@MaheshSa2 Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni