Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Maven settings.xml in AEMaaCS

Level 5

I have a requirement to pull in packages from a private maven feed.  I have added the package repository to my pom.xml files.  I have verified that this works locally and I'm able to use ~/.m2/settings.xml to authenticate against the feed.

How can I configure the settings.xml file to authenticate against this feed in the AEMaaCS build & deployment pipelines?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

In order to use a private Maven repository within Cloud Manager:

1. Specify the password (and optionally, the username) as a secret pipeline variable.
  2. Then reference that secret inside a file named .cloudmanager/maven/settings.xml in the git repository

please check the link posted by @nitesh_kumar 

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi @dylanmccurry ,

You can follow the below link and make the changes accordingly to connect to the private maven repository on Cloud Manager build.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/implementing/using-... 

Regards,

Nitesh

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

In order to use a private Maven repository within Cloud Manager:

1. Specify the password (and optionally, the username) as a secret pipeline variable.
  2. Then reference that secret inside a file named .cloudmanager/maven/settings.xml in the git repository

please check the link posted by @nitesh_kumar 

Arun Patidar

Level 5

Brilliant, thank you!

Is it possible to do something similar with NPM packages as well?  e.g., if we use .npmrc files for private npm repositories?