Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Maven Build Issue

Level 5

Hi All,

I am getting the exact issue mentioned here

Looks like the post is for tag management. How far this is true for AEM?

Please post your comments.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Jai,

I am not sure I understand why you refer to a proxy situation. If you're facing the following known issue

Failed to execute goal com.day.jcr.vault:content-package-maven-plugin:0.0.20:package (default-package) on project smarter-content: Execution default-package of goal com.day.jcr.vault:content-package-maven-plugin:0.0.20:package failed: A required class was missing while executing com.day.jcr.vault:content-package-maven-plugin:0.0.20

then you need to bump the version of content-package-maven-plugin to 0.0.24 which addresses the problem.

Cheers,

Alex

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 2

Hi Jail,

I would recommend you upgrade your content-package-maven-plugin to the latest version (0.0.24). This should solve the problem.

Hope that helps,

Alex

Level 10

I am using maven 3.3 without a problem for AEM.

Level 5

I am stilling facing the issue. I do not think it as a proxy issue also.

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Jai,

I am not sure I understand why you refer to a proxy situation. If you're facing the following known issue

Failed to execute goal com.day.jcr.vault:content-package-maven-plugin:0.0.20:package (default-package) on project smarter-content: Execution default-package of goal com.day.jcr.vault:content-package-maven-plugin:0.0.20:package failed: A required class was missing while executing com.day.jcr.vault:content-package-maven-plugin:0.0.20

then you need to bump the version of content-package-maven-plugin to 0.0.24 which addresses the problem.

Cheers,

Alex