Expand my Community achievements bar.

Malfunctioning uploadUrl property in overlay of standard image component.

Level 5

In AEM 6.2, I've overlaid the standard sightly image component (/libs/wcm/foundation/components/image/ -> /apps/wcm/foundation/components/image/ (for testing I acutaly overlaid te entire components folder) and I'm attempting to force images that are uploaded into the dam instead under the image component itself. Changing the uploadUrl property appears to have no effect--the image still is uploaded on the component node (at a place like /content/uc/news/articles/2016/06/n200001/jcr:content/root/responsivegrid/image/file).

The only difference is that a new error does appear, but I'm not sure what to make of it (see attached snippet from log for full stack trace).

org.apache.sling.servlets.post.impl.operations.ModifyOperation Exception during response processing. org.apache.sling.api.resource.PersistenceException: Unable to commit changes to session. ... Caused by: javax.jcr.InvalidItemStateException: OakState0001: Unresolved conflicts in /content/uc/news/articles/2016/06/n200001/jcr:content ... Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.api.CommitFailedException: OakState0001: Unresolved conflicts in /content/uc/news/articles/2016/06/n200001/jcr:content

I'm testing as admin, so I think I should be ok in terms of access rights. 

Image widget markup:

<file jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/foundation/form/fileupload" autoStart="{Boolean}true" class="cq-droptarget" uploadUrl="/content/dam/uc/news/2016" fieldLabel="Image asset" fileNameParameter="./fileName" fileReferenceParameter="./fileReference" mimeTypes="[image]" multiple="{Boolean}false" name="./file" title="Upload Image Asset" useHTML5="{Boolean}true"/>
1 Reply

Level 5

Update: I think the log error is from a conflict with an existing image at that location when autostart="{Boolean}true"--I don't think this is related to the image upload location issue.