Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Login to crxde/package manager not working in AEM 6.1 after upgrading from 6.0

Level 2

Hi, We are upgrading to AEM 6.1 from 6.0. We have a custom authentication handler for our application. After upgrading publish, we are facing issue while logging into the crxde, package manager. On investigating, we found that login-token is not getting generated in case of 6.1.

Login works fine with crx/explorer and once I'm logged into crx/explorer, I am able to login to crx/de and package manager as well. 

Any idea, what could be the reason here? What is the difference in authentication in AEM 6.0 and 6.1?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

How are you generating the token in your custom authentication handler? I don't think this changed much between 6.0 and 6.1, but perhaps there was some subtle change. Is the token being created (in the .tokens child node of the user node) and just not being pushed into the cookie? Or not being generated at all?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

How are you generating the token in your custom authentication handler? I don't think this changed much between 6.0 and 6.1, but perhaps there was some subtle change. Is the token being created (in the .tokens child node of the user node) and just not being pushed into the cookie? Or not being generated at all?

Level 2

I checked, token is getting created. 

Level 2

Any pointers on the login issue would be really helpful. Kindly suggest.