Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Logical operators for extended ASC Query builder serch provider full text search

Level 2

Hi All,

We have extended the ASC search provider to have the business requirements get fullfilled for some of the metadata values being restricted as per the user groups.- This part is done and working.

The requirement now is that fulltext search must be something like below:

If I search with keyword:  Hello World

The result must come up with data which should contain both the words (not just hello or not just world, but both) and the order does not matter.

So for example next time If I search for World Hello, this should return the same number of result.

Articles can be ignored here...

So What I am searching is for full text search with AND operator between words.

So I somebody searches for Hello World.

We can split the search and search words "Hello" AND "World" in the repo with query builder.

Is therey any way to do this with ?

If somebody can guide me to extend ASC searchprovidee for above kind of requirement that would also be ok.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The following query works

path=/content/wknd
type=cq:Page
fulltext=Hello World

It is only returning the results for "Hello World" and "World Hello". Following are not considered "Hello" and "World"

Aanchal Sikka

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The following query works

path=/content/wknd
type=cq:Page
fulltext=Hello World

It is only returning the results for "Hello World" and "World Hello". Following are not considered "Hello" and "World"

Aanchal Sikka