Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Locked datepicker doesn't show the value

Level 4

Hi, Adobe Community

I need to make datepicker (/libs/granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/datepicker) to be rollouted from blueprint property in cq:master. But the problem is that then inheritance is activated and locked, the value can not be seen:

1816777_pastedImage_4.png

But when inheritance is cancelled, the value is shown well:

1816832_pastedImage_5.png

The code is the following:

<startTime

jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"

sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/datepicker"

displayedFormat="MMMM DD, YYYY hh:mm a"

displayTimezoneMessage="{Boolean}true"

fieldDescription="Description"

fieldLabel="Available From"

name="./startTime"

renderReadOnly="{Boolean}false"

type="datetime">

<granite:data

jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"

cq-msm-lockable="startTime"/>

</startTime>

When field inheritance in activated html content is the following:

<coral-datepicker class="coral-Form-field coral-InputGroup cq-msm-lockable-field is-disabled" data-cq-msm-lockable="startTime" type="datetime" name="./startTime" displayformat="MMMM DD, YYYY hh:mm a" valueformat="YYYY-MM-DD[T]HH:mm:ss.000Z" headerformat="MMMM YYYY" value="2019-08-26T11:22:00.000+03:00" data-foundation-validation="" data-validation="" role="datepicker" aria-disabled="true" aria-invalid="false" aria-readonly="false" aria-required="false" aria-haspopup="true" aria-expanded="false" aria-owns="coral-id-61" disabled="">

<input type="hidden" handle="hiddenInput" value="" name="./settings/eosMigration/startTime" disabled="">

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

The issue was that dates were getting from crx in a "bad" format. I changed the format to standard view which is applicable.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

The issue was that dates were getting from crx in a "bad" format. I changed the format to standard view which is applicable.