Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Live Copies and Updated Page Properties

Former Community Member

I'm currently using CQ5.5.

I created a page and then live copied it over one hundred times. I then went back and updated the page tags and page description on the live copy source/blueprint. I expected this change to trickle down across all of the live copies - but it didn't. I really, really, REALLY do not want to touch each live copied page and edit the page properties. Is there another way to make the pages re-sync with the source? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Which rollout configuration did you select for the live copy. The default configuration requires you roll out the parent before the changes are synchronized. You have to select push on modify as one of the rollout configs if you want it to immediately flow through all your live copies. You probably also want to select Activate and Deactivate on Blueprint Activation/Deactivation. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 8

Which rollout configuration did you select for the live copy. The default configuration requires you roll out the parent before the changes are synchronized. You have to select push on modify as one of the rollout configs if you want it to immediately flow through all your live copies. You probably also want to select Activate and Deactivate on Blueprint Activation/Deactivation.